For When I am Gone Limited ("We") registered and incorporated in England as a limited company (company number 9262022; VAT number 205 1443 54) is committed to protecting your Personal Data.
Our website may contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates (for example Google, Twitter). If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any Personal Data to these websites.
DATA WE PROCESS ABOUT YOU
We collect Personal Data when you create membership account with us by completing online forms. Personal Data we collect about you may include: name, surname, home address, age, email address photos, videos, insurance, credit, financial information and other Personal Data you wish to upload when using our services.
We do not knowingly collect and process sensitive Personal Data such as Personal Data revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinion, religious philosophical beliefs, trade union membership and data concerning health and sex life.
We may collect technical information about your visit such as Internet Protocol Address (IP); clickstreams to, through and from our website (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors; length of visits to certain pages; page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs); your login information, browser type and version; time zone setting; browser plug-in types and versions; operating system and platform and etc.
INFORMATION WE RECEIVE FROM OTHER SOURCES
We work closely with third trusted parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies) and may receive information about you from them.
THE PURPOSES FOR WHICH WE MAY PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Personal Data held about you will be used for our core business and marketing purposes such as follows:
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- to provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with information about goods or services we feel may interest you. If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about products and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale or negotiations of a sale to you. If you are a new member, and where we permit selected third parties to use your data, we (or they) will contact you by electronic means (email) or telephone if you have consented to this. If you do not want us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please tick the relevant box situated on the form on which we collect your data;
- to ensure that content from our website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to administer our website and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our website to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our services, when you choose to do so;
- as part of our efforts to keep our website safe and secure;
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our website about products or services that may interest you or them;
- to manage our account and records;
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We do not sell your Personal data. We may share your Personal Data:
- with trusted business partners (such as will writers, funeral plan partners), suppliers and sub-contractors in accordance with the purposes set out above or for purposes to which you consented;
- with individuals you nominated on your membership form;
- advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others. We do not disclose information about you to our advertisers, but we may provide them with aggregate information about our users. We may also use such aggregate information to help advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target. We may make use of the Personal Data we have collected from you to enable us to comply with our advertisers' wishes by displaying their advertisement to that target audience;
- analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our website;
- if we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your Personal Data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
TRANSFERRING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Where you have chosen a password which enables you to access certain parts of our website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone and keep it secure at all times.
Data protection law gives rights to individuals in respect of the Personal Data that organisations collect and hold about them: for example you have the right to ask us not to process your Personal Data for marketing purposes. Also you can exercise your right to prevent marketing of your information by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data or by opting out from the marketing communication. You also have a right to request a copy of the Personal Data we hold about you, and to have any inaccuracies corrected. We will make a charge for information requests, and will require proof of identity. To exercise your data protection rights please contact us as per details below:
Or sending us a letter:
For When I Am Gone
12 Greville Close